Eldorado ElDorado Aerotech
- Gel-coated exterior maintains it’s new look for the life of the vehicle and absorbs temperature at a much lower rate than metal, making the bus easier to heat and cool.
- Steel-reinforced composite body has twice the strength-to-weight ratio of an all steel frame structure.
- Tinted Top-T windows reduce heat, glare and UV rays. Vent panels at the top allow maximum ventilation and discourage passengers from placing hands or arms outside the vehicle.
- Aerodynamic front cap section accommodates all types of signage with letter height up to 12”.
- Window forward of entry door gives driver over 2½ square feet of visibility of oncoming traffic or boarding passengers.
- Low entry step with standard white step nosing allows easy and safe passenger entry and exit.
- Our exclusive sidewall bridge rail provides superior side impact resistance while accommodating the standard track seating system.
- Floor structure has been tested to measure flexural strength and load bearing capability up to 20 tons without appreciable deflection and no distortion. This means durability and longer life.
- Two stage undercoating process is exclusive to ElDorado National and provides superior undercarriage corrosion protection.
- Steel rear bumper
- Rear mud flaps
- Spacious seating and 80” of interior headroom
- The interior body panels including the ceiling panels are highly durable gel-coated fiberglass, resistant to vandalism and easy to clean
- Door-activated interior lights with driver override
- Curbside modesty panel with entry assist handrail
- Stainless steel safety stanchions on each side of the aisle at entry
- All body door frames are corrosion resistant stainless steel with high-impact resistant powder coating
- Driver interior rear view mirror
- Master electrical panel easily accessible in driver compartment
- All wiring color, number, and function coded
- All wiring loomed and secured in position with loom ties
- Heavy duty, highly durable floor rubber with ribbed rubber aisle
- Over 250 standard floorplans, 600 regular options, and customization beyond
Safety is our first priority. We build every bus to meet all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Good as those standards are, though, we know we can do better; so, we set new standards in safety.
Every one of our models has been life-cycle tested at the FTA testing facility. And then, we test them again on our own track – the only manufacturer-owned track in the industry – using even more rigorous requirements. All Aero products are:
- Side and rear crash tested
- Roof crush and rollover tested
- Side seat track and crash barrier tested
In addition, every Aero product has emergency egress windows and emergency entry-door releases. We also offer a huge array of options for keeping your drivers and passengers safe. These options include:
- Rear collision-avoidance lighting
- Reverse alarms, sensors and cameras
- Side turn and marker lights
- Heavy-duty energy absorbing bumpers
- First aid kits
- Fire extinguisher
- Road flares
- Roof escape hatch
- Rear emergency door
- Optically enhanced interior handrails and grab-handles
- Optically enhanced floor covering, entry steps
- Optically enhanced interior lighting
- Variety of seating restraint systems
- Accident data recording systems
- Audio and visual passenger notification systems
- Various engine warning and protection systems
- Great interior visibility with large windows, bright reflective walls and ceilings, and excellent lighting systems
- Anti-microbial, easy-to-clean, mid-back seats with grab handles
- Easy-to-clean interior with coved, smooth plastic side walls
Because we build among the best buses in the industry, we can afford to provide among the best warranties in the industry.
ElDorado National Aerotech Limited Warranty
ELDORADO NATIONAL (KANSAS), INC. (hereinafter sometimes referred to as "ENC"), warrants each new product (excepting the "Body Structure" as herein defined) for a period of one (1) full year after the initial date of retail purchase, or for twelve thousand (12,000) miles, whichever occurs first, after the actual date of purchase by the product's first owner, and agrees to repair any defective part subject to the items and limitations of this warranty agreement.
ENC warrants the "Body Structure" for five (5) years or one hundred thousand (100,000) miles, whichever occurs first, from the date of delivery to the product's first owner.
"Body Structure" is defined as all exterior "FRP Honeycomb" panels and does not include any part of the automotive chassis as prepared by the automotive manufacturer. Items not considered body structure include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Roof vents
- Gel coat crack
- Interior wall covering panels
- Rub rail guards
ENC retains the option to repair or replace.
ENC requires that all repairs performed under the terms of its limited warranty must be done at one of ENC's factories or at one of ENC's authorized service centers. In the event that this requirement presents an undue hardship on the owner, ENC requires that the owner call the ENC factory service and warranty manager and secure approval for the repair work to be done at a qualified repair station whose qualifications are mutually agreed upon by both the factory service manager and the owner.
ENC requires that all warranty work performed under the terms of this limited warranty that exceeds one hundred dollars ($100.00) in value of parts and labor combined must be approved by the ENC warranty manager before the warranty work is performed. The ENC warranty manager is located at Salina, Kansas (Phone 800-955-9086).
If the product has been previously used in dealer demonstration service beyond four thousand (4,000) miles/one (1) year, or as a dealer rental unit, the time used and the mileage accrued in the previous service above four thousand (4,000) miles/one (1) year is counted toward the twelve thousand (12,000) miles limit, and one (1) year's warranty, or in the case of the body structure, one hundred thousand (100,000) miles or five (5) year's warranty.
ENC retains the right under the terms of its limited warranty to void its limited warranty due to any of the following items listed as exclusions:
- Damage to product caused by an accident involving the vehicle
- Product failure caused by improper servicing
- Product failure caused by customer negligence
- Product failure caused by customer misuse
- Damage or product failure caused by freezing, flooding, fire, or any occurrences that may be termed an "Act of God."
Many component parts of the ENC product are warranted by the manufacturer of these component parts, and therefore are not covered by ENC's limited warranty. The list of items not covered by ENC's limited warranty includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Automotive chassis as received from the chassis manufacturer
- Air conditioners/heaters
- Wheelchair lifts and lock assemblies
- Automotive cruise control
- Automotive air conditioners and heaters
- Audio systems
- Tag-axle suspensions systems
- Alternators and regulators
The manufacturer of these specific component parts offer a national network of service centers fully qualified to handle customer service problems.
ENC does not undertake responsibility for normal maintenance items, adjustments past thirty (30) days (door adjustment, etc.) and any dealer, service center, or owner installation of equipment.
ENC does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser of its products for any undertaking, representation or warranty made by dealers selling its products beyond those herein expressed.
ENC does not assume responsibility for loss of use of the vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience, expense for gasoline, towing, telephone, travel, lodging, loss or damage to personal property or loss of revenues or the cost of a replacement rental vehicle.
ENC's limited warranty as stated herein and any implied warranties that may be expressed by ENC are limited to one (1) full year, or twelve thousand (12,000) miles, whichever occurs first, after the actual date of delivery by the vehicle's first owner. Body structure as defined herein is limited to five (5) years or one hundred thousand (100,000) miles, whichever occurs first. The limited warranty extends to the original retail purchaser only is not transferable. Original purchase means the first retail purchaser purchasing the ENC product from an ENC dealer.
ENC limited warranty is applicable to any product registered and normally used within the United States and Canada only.
With the exception of "body structure" as defined herein, which has a different stated warranty, the limited warranty applicable to your product is for the duration of twelve thousand (12,000) miles or for the duration of one (1) full year after the initial date of retail purchase, whichever occurs first. ENC is required by law to maintain records pertaining to the ultimate owner of each ENC product. It is desirable for the warranty starting date to be registered properly at the ENC factory within ten (10) days after the purchase date. A warranty registration card is enclosed with each new product owner's manual package. The selling dealer should send this registration card to the factory at the time of your purchase. The absence of this registration in no way changes your limited warranty. However, proof of date of purchase may be required at some future date should you need service attention under the terms of the limited warranty.
Both ENC and the automobile company that manufactured the chassis portion of the ENC product will extend the mileage limit if that mileage has been used in delivering the vehicle from the factory to the dealer location.
ENC's limited warranty is expressly limited to material and workmanship defects as stated herein unless applicable state laws provide otherwise. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you the specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Besides provisions stated herein, the product owner should also make themselves aware of the legal remedies available under the Magnuson-Moss Act.
This warranty is effective for ENC products manufactured after July 1, 2000.
Email a friend
Email a link of this page to a friend by completing the form below: