Setting new standards for quality engineering, creative design and meticulous craftsmanship, the Mission provides practical solutions to today's mobility challenges.
The Mission is built to last, just like our legendary bus products. In fact, we're the only Rear Access lowered-floor minivan you can buy that has passed the FMVSS 206 rear hatch test. Our sturdy aluminum manual fold-out ramp is built to last. Inside, Q-Straint tie-downs provide greater security and are located for maximum value. Wide wheelchair occupant tub provides easy access for all.
The crash tested Mission design meets or exceeds all applicable U.S. vehicle safety standards. ElDorado National is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
Classic Conversion Standard Equipment
- 100 1/2" long Galvanized Steel floor
- 32 1/2" floor width
- 56" entry door
- Color-keyed carpeting
- 64" long X 30 1/2" wide manual fold-out ramp
- Q'Straint wheelchair restraint tracks
- Interior mounted OEM compact spare tire with cover
- Transmission/door Interlock
- Emergency Rear Exit Cable
- 1 set Q'Straint belts
- Slip resistant vinyl flooring
- 2nd row single flip seat Driver and/or Passenger side
- Q'Straint QRT belts / "L" track
- Q'Straint QRT belts / Slide-n-click
Email a friend
Email a link of this page to a friend by completing the form below: